Creative solutions in high-technology product and services, electronic systems and softwares.
How we began: experienced engineers in aerospace systems started to apply their knowledge to other areas.
Our objective: act as a key-player in the 4.0 industry and IoT products, using our knowledge in the space field to add value in the development of interconnected smart systems.
Crio is a new high-tech hardware capable of remotely monitoring the temperature and humidity of environments that need to be rigorously controlled. In addition to being practical as it only requires a wi-fi connection to work, you receive notifications on your smartphone through the Crio App every time there are changes in temperature and humidity.
This innovative solution allows real-time control of the equipment operation and thus does not lose merchandise in case of failures, reducing maintenance costs and increasing energy efficiency.
The Crio sensor can be used in a wide variety of locations, such as home and industrial refrigerators, clean rooms, and blood banks.
Easy to install.
Total autonomy: works with simple AAA batteries.
Hardware & Software development and integrated systems with :
- High technical skills,
- Advanced technologies,
- Customer focus,
- Code of Ethics and Compliance.
Support your most complex projects through project management and systems engineering.
- LANGUAGES – C | C++ | Assembly | VHDL | .NET (C#) | Python
- CONTROL – Subversion | Clearcase | DOORS
- IDE & TOOLS – Qt | Visual Studio | LabVIEW | MatLab | CADs for HW
- TESTS – Validation | Verification | Unit Tests | Worst Case
- RTOS – RTEMS | VxWorks | QNX | LynxOS | OSEK | Safe RTOS
- STANDARDS – ECSS | CMMI | DO178 | DO297 | ARINC653
- INTERFACE – MIL-1553B | CAN | Modbus | Profibus | Fieldbus | Ethernet
- Knowledge to implement complex and critical applications that require high reliability and security.
- C++ in Qt IDE and embedded software in C on LynxOS.
- Knowledge to implement applications with a high reliability level.
- C++ in Qt IDE, embedded software in C for RTEMS and VxWorks RTOS, National Instruments DAQs, cRIO and sbRIO platforms and VHDL for FPGAs.
- Hardware development with high reliability requirements to ensure inflight safety.
- Embedded software in C for RTEMS and VxWorks RTOS and electronic hardware skills.
- Development and integration of software modules for automotive industry.
- Projects on time for a “no delay tolerance” industry.
- Embedded software in C for RTOS OSEK and CAN interface.
Going on Projects
IoT R&D: Project in Energy
- Concept under development : System of connected sensors in order to collect in real-time all critical signals from production groups and other materials. Examples: temperature, humidity, pressure, speed rotation, vibrations, etc.
- Systems to centralize all this data with an alarm management fully configurable by the user.
- Easy to install.
- Expected benefits :
- Safety of goods and people,
- Economic gain.
IoT R&D Project: Smart Wine Cellar
- Concept under development : Create a connected wine cellar.
- Secure the contents of the cellar. In case of failure, alerts will be sent to the user.
- Offer a management of the contents of the winery via smartphone
- Propose a database on wines and consumer advice.
- Propose an online store selling wines to fill the cellar according to the user profile.